Increase your online sales with high quality 360° product animations and 3D scans today.
How it works
Ship The Products To Us
Make sure that the products which you ship to the next Send2Scan station are insured, if necessary. To avoid any misunderstanding, please also include a product inventory list with the package. Include a retour voucher, so that the products may be shipped back to you once our work is completed.
We Scan Each Product
Products to be scanned are fully insured while they are with us. Our usual turnaround time is 3-5 working days. We use a tracking system to uniquely identify and track each of your products as they move through our workflow process.
DOWNLOAD 360° ROTATING IMAGES
Download and check the quality of the 360° rotating images in your secured customer control panel. If you are not satisfied, we are happy to re-do the scan while the product is still at a Send2Scan location. Upload or link the 360° rotating images in your online shop using our scripts, tools and best practices.
WE RETURN THE PRODUCTS TO YOU
Job done! We will ship the products back to you using your provided retour voucher. Should further services be required, we are happy to assist you.
Some retailers have boosted online shop conversion rate by 27% thanks to 360° rotating images compared to conventional two-dimensional images.*
FIXED PRICE PER SCANNED PRODUCT
No need to invest in expensive studio equipment. Outsource 360° product photography or 3D scanning to Send2Scan and pay only a fixed price per scanned product.
If you are a small retailer and want to compete with the “giants” or you are a “big seller” and your internal cost of photography and scanning production is high—Send2Scan is the right partner for you! We have extensive experience and a wide range of studio equipment for various types of products and shooting styles. Our technology is state-of-the-art and delivers a high quality result as shown in the examples below:
SEND2SCAN KEEPS IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
Host the 360° rotating images on your own web server, or have them hosted on our professional CDN network with enterprise grade SLA’s. Use our scripts to integrate the 360° product widgets with your online shop—we provide tools and best practices for many common e-commerce providers and platforms.
Send2Scan provides picture standards 100% compatible to requrements set by large e-commerece portals such as Amazon* or eBay**
Hundreds of website-owners trust Send2Scan
360° Rotating Images
Interactive 360 degree rotating product images that help place your products in the customers hands. Works on all modern browsers and mobil devices (iPhone, iPad, Android)
Classical Product Shots
High quality product detail images shot by a professional photographer.
360 degree looping HD video ready to be uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo. Not only is this a great way to integrate your 360’s into social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter—it’s a great way to boost SEO and drive traffic to your product page.
High Resolution Images
All images are available in print quality.
A custom watermark, such as a logo or URL, can be composited on the images.
- 40 kg / 88 lbs
What size of products can scanned?
- L: 50cm x B: 50cm x H: 50cm / L: 20″ x B: 20″ x H: 20″
What types of products do not scan well?
- completely symmetrical objects that look the same from every angle
- smooth, transparent objects such as a plain drinking glass
How do I display the 360° products in my online shop?
- folders for each scanned product containing a series of images in rotate and zoom resolutions. All images in print resolution are available for an extra fee.
- A folder containing all required scripts for rotating the images in 360°
- A HTML file for each product that bundles all scripts and product images into a 360° widget
- An IFRAME code snippet for each product to place the 360° widget on the product page
What formats are delivered as standard?
- 3D-Rotate player (Flash & HTML5 scripts)
- 24 Rotate resolution JPEG images
- 24 Zoom resolution JPEG images
What extra options are available?
- 36, 72 or 120 images per rotation
- Additional view angles
- High resolution images for print
What features are currently available on mobile devices?
- Swipe to rotate
- Pinch gesture for zooming on iOS
- Android devices that do not support the pinch gesture uses a slider bar for zoom control